Monday, January 28, 2013

Paint it!!!!

 I had these candle out for Christmas they were a rust red with a bow.
 I thought I will paint them...why not.
 So I put on a darker rust brown.. that wasn't getting it..so ... I painted them green.


 Not quite the right color.. I went more olive green.
 I added a little gold dry brush to the flame to make it shine.
Then I plopped them up of a shelf in our bedroom with a coupld old suitcases. The one on the right has my Barbie stuff from when I was a kid.. high heel shoes, a chicken that lays eggs, wax apple, and other stuff.. fun to look at.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I need you to do stuff like that for my house. haha I am just not that creative. See, if I were you, I wouldn't worry too much about the messy craft room, because at least you create such cool things there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...