Sunday, November 22, 2015
Thursday, November 19, 2015
I found these two beauties at Marshall's. They were perfect. They put off just the right amount of warm cozy light. And then the one started to "tink" Tink like the bulb was warming up or getting ready to blow. Then it did it again, and then "tink" tink... and the top of the base shattered. Yep, shattered. I quickly jumped up and unplugged it and then unplugged the other one.. My heart sank. The next day I returned them and then searched about 6 others stores. Couldn't find anything as beautiful.. Still no lamps. Will update when I find the next winner.
Tuesday, July 22, 2014
Wednesday, July 9, 2014
Wednesday Hodge Podge
1. July is National Anti-Boredom Month. When was the last time you were bored? What's your go-to cure for boredom?
A good nap...
2. What's the last thing you made a reservation for?
Our trip to Panama City Beach, Florida. We stayed at the Sterling Reef Resort. Our unit #1106 was nice and clean. Great view.
3. What's one thing on your summer bucket list? Any plans to make it happen?
No, not really. I don't really have a organized bucket list. Maybe this is something I need to think about.
4. What's your favorite summertime sip?
I have been on a strawberry tea or any iced tea..except Raspberry.
5. What do you find is the best way to handle another person's hostility and hopefully ease the tension?
I don't really know.. I am drawing a blank
Tuesday, July 8, 2014
Monday, July 7, 2014
See those skies, yep that was tornado day in town while we relaxed at the beach.
No, nada, not one tan line. Now that's called retired on the beach. Then we went out and bought one for Greg.. he he..