Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Meatloaf..Kid approved

This meatloaf has been kid tested over and over for years. It's the number one winner for the family meal.


What you will need.. I don't measure so if it's too dry add more milk. If its too wet add more oats or cheese.

Bake on 350 for about 20 minutes or until brown.

Hamburger

Oats

Onion

Carrots (optional)

Eggs

Milk

Cheese

I also add fiber powder and blue/green algae sometimes.


Topping- Brown sugar/ Mustard/ Ketchup

Mix all that together
Then use Salt/Pepper/Chives/Parsley/Mrs. Dash or I used Organic Everyday seasoning from Trader Joe's.

Mix again and then form into large hamburger patties. This is great cause you don't get the crusty end or the blahhhh middle piece. Everyone has their own.

The topping is brown sugar, ketchup and mustard mixed together and spread on top before baking.

I really should time, measure and pay more attention to what I really put in stuff but sorry..I don't.


Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...