Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Target Dollar Spot

We hit the Target Dollar Spot tonight for some deals. I found these cheese spreaders. I have a few Christmas ones that I got out the other night for a Birthday Party. Santa in August just wasn't working. So now I have some every day ones that will work. Maybe I will paint the handles to bring them to life.

Cocktail Forks. Who can't use 24 cocktail forks.



And these Fluff ball Cocktail Picks. I will use them for Christmas.

Drink Stirs. Fun. I used them tonight when I made Greg and I a fancy drink. I will post about that later.


And this Salad set. It wasn't in the dollar spot but I should be. Only $1.24.

How fun will these guys be.

That's it. I did get another pair of shoes on Clearance. I bought my first pair at the beginning of summer and I wear them everywhere. So when they had my size and 50% off I couldn't resist.


Thanks for visiting. Come back soon


2 comments:

  1. Cute. I really like the salad sets. Somehow I always seem to miss those kind of deals. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. And and definitely paint those handles. I see them as bright red...but then again that's just me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...