Monday, August 15, 2011

Mr. E and the camera

I took Drake and two of his friends to the fair on one of the hottest days in July. We watched Cousin D show his cows and then we hit the road. It was so freaking hot in the barn. There was no air moving. No one was on the midway when we left. So as I was trying to get out of the parking lot I gave Egan the camera and told him to take pics. "Pictures of ?what?" "ANYTHING" .. and this is a few of what I got. Me... taking a well deserved detour to...Dairy Queen.










We all ate ice cream and then came home and swam. It was too damn hot this summer.


Tune in later tonight for pictures of Cousin D and his mooo mooos.


1 comment:

  1. DQ yes!! A summer rite of passage. I can always get someone to go with me there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...