Monday, August 29, 2011

Lunch

Jen over at I heart Organizing had a post last week about school lunches. I first looked at this and said I can't do that. It won't work... I just can't. Then I went to make a lunch and bam, a light went off and I went to work. My isn't as pretty as hers but I'm learning. Jump on over and check out her post. It will make you want to pack a lunch. We just grab the whole container out of the fridge and make our sandwich and throw it back in. Cuts downs on the 5 trips to the frig. It's working out great. Jen has so many good ideas. I am really behind on this organizing thang..


1 comment:

  1. Wow! She's actually rather amazing! Wish I was that organized or even just half that organized would be a big improvement for me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...