Wednesday, August 10, 2011

July 4th Weekend

July 4th weekend we spent it at the family lake. Everyone was in the water having fun of some sorts. Between swimming, jumping, jet skis, canoe, paddle boat, there was something for everyone.



Drake and Austin hit the waves.




The pretty green lake water.



For over 17 years now there has been a sand pile for the little guys to play.



A pile of boards and blow ups.




The Climb


The first jump. Not so bad..let's do it another 20 times.



How many can we fit on ONE jet ski?



I used to download pictures everyday off the camera. Now I look back and there are still pics from last month. I am slacking on documenting this family and their events. I must..I must..I must take more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...